Troop and Crew youth and adults: You are needed for William's Eagle project this weekend.
Please commit now so plans can be made. PLEASE DO IT NOW
Email William and let him know you are coming @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Give your name and indicate if you need an 8am Saturday carpool spot from Chevy Chase Elementary School.
Or be cool and sign up here FILL OUT FORM goo.gl
This is a scary looking form, but it is required by the National Park Service that oversees the project site.
If you let William know you are coming, you can alternatively fill out a paper form on arrival – A PARENT SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED SO PARENTS DON’T JUST DROP AND RUN
1. This is worthwhile service
2. It is the right thing to do
3. Pizza & donuts
4. Hanging with your friends
5. Traditionally the Troop helps their fellow Scouts on these projects (someday it may be you looking for help on your Eagle project).
6. Donuts & pizza
7. Seven SSL hours – count them 7
8. When else will you get the chance to wear hip waders and walk in a pond.
9. William has worked on a many projects, now he needs our help for his.
10. Did I mention Pizza & donuts?
What: Wearing hip waders supplied by sponsor, wade into a lily pond and thin the herd.
Where: Kenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens, 1550 Anacostia Avenue, NE, Washington DC. More info on the Gardens
When: Leave Chevy Chase Elementary School by carpool at 8am Saturday. Return 3pm. Or go directly to the Gardens.
Who: All youth and adults can play.
*** Link to Flyer ***